Bringing Opportunities
    to the Communities


Undergraduate Registration Process

Withdrawal Process

Here are the steps to withdrawal:

  1. TO WITHDRAW FROM THE COLLEGE, you must report to the following office to obtain a “Withdrawal Request Form.” An advisor will discuss your proposed course of action, review your attendance history and sign your withdrawal form.
    • First Year Experience for Emerging Scholars (0-33 accumulative credits) proceed to Room 321.
    • Sophomore level students (34-62 accumulative credits) proceed to Room 311.
    • Junior and Senior level students (63-132 accumulative credits) proceed to the Department Chairs’ Office, Room 301.
  2. Proceed to the Bursar’s Office, Room 228 to inquire how your student account may be affected by your withdrawal.
  3. If you are receiving financial aid, you must obtain a signature from a financial aid counselor in the Financial Aid Office, Room 229. A counselor will discuss how a total withdrawal will impact your financial aid status, and conduct an exit interview.
  4. TAKES THE SIGNED “WITHDRAWAL” FORM TO THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE, ROOM 315 FOR PROCESSING. If you cease to attend classes without processing an official withdrawal, or you do not complete the withdrawal process, you will automatically receive an “F” in all courses in which you were enrolled. Once you withdraw from the College, your transcript will be updated to reflect an official grade of “WD.”

You are not withdrawn from your courses until you have obtained appropriate signatures from each of the above offices.