How To Apply For Admissions - Graduate
Your experiences, values, goals and expectations are important to us. We are seeking students
who are self-motivated and creative, but who also know the necessity of teamwork and community
consciousness. Please share whatever you feel will help us evaluate your application, and be sure
to follow the steps listed below. All documents should be forwarded directly to the School of Graduate Studies.
- Submit a completed Admissions Application along with a $40.00 non-refundable admission fee to the School of Graduate Studies.
- Submit a current resume, which reflects three years of
relevant work experience, relevant to desired program of
- Provide three letters of reference from individuals in academia, a community or professional organization,
or someone with knowledge of your work experiences (Forms are included in the School of Graduate Studies
- Submit a 3-5 page Letter of Intent and include in the letter a response to the issues requested on page 10.
- Request that an official transcript be sent to Sojourner-Douglass College, graduate program from the
school where you earned your undergraduate degree.
- Schedule a testing date for the GMAT, GRE, or MAT as soon as possible and submit the date of your
test or your test results to the School of Graduate Studies.
- Meet with Sojourner-Douglass Collegeís Financial Aid Office.
- After the School of Graduate Studies has received the documents requested above, a staff member
will contact you to schedule an admissionís interview.
Sojourner-Douglass College offers three terms per year (Fall,
Winter and Spring). Applications for admissions are reviewed on a continuous basis; however,
persons applying to Sojourner-Douglass College should complete the admissions process at least
six (6) weeks before the period in which they wish to enroll