Website Update Policy |
Website Usage Policy |
Website Usage Policy
S-DC collects information to improve functionality, content, and to monitor performance. Data is used to
help answer specific questions about the usage and performance of the web site or individual web pages. When
you visit our web site, we collect information regarding:
- your Internet location (IP address)
- which pages you visit on our site
- from which web page you came to our site
- which browsers you use to visit our site and its
- None of the information can be associated with you individually.
If you apply for admission or other services provided by the
S-DC, any information you provide is confidential and is not shared with any third parties except as authorized by you as part of the application process or other service.
S-DC's web sites do not:
- collect personally identifiable information (e.g., name, email address) unless you voluntarily provide it to us,
provide or sell any personally identifiable information to outside agencies (third parties)
- At no time do we associate site usage with individual IP addresses.
Our staff occasionally monitors search terms that users enter into
S-DC's search engine but this tracking is never associated with individual users.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.